Just now i burnt my .vbp on to disc from my computer so i could put it on this one

Everything works fine and is correct size but when i put it on this computer.. everything is different sized. like its stretched? i even made the .exe on my computer. put it on this one. and its stretched on this one to whats going on? anyone know this is really annoying.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Try this, I am not sure it would work. Look at the display properties of you screens. Be sure they are of the same screen area ( I mean 1024 x 768 or less). If they are different your apps rendering might be streched in comparison to the dev. computer. Please get back to me if this doesn't work. Peace

Just now i burnt my .vbp on to disc from my computer so i could put it on this one

Everything works fine and is correct size but when i put it on this computer.. everything is different sized. like its stretched? i even made the .exe on my computer. put it on this one. and its stretched on this one to whats going on? anyone know this is really annoying.

I found out why, its my mums computer, she has the Vista Transformation Pack installed and it fucks with the sizes, only happens when i create programs on this computer. works on all others

Vista Transformation Package is not your friend!

I found out why, its my mums computer, she has the Vista Transformation Pack installed and it fucks with the sizes, only happens when i create programs on this computer. works on all others
Vista Transformation Package is not your friend!

okdokey!:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.