Hi all,
Please can u tell me what are the method involved in algorithm transforms? since I am working on DSP algorithms and i want to reduce the complexity which are written in c language so please help me to understand what exactly is the algorithm transform means?

please give some simple example also so that I can understand the same.

Thank you

Sushant

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by sushanttambare

Are you talking about the algorithms involved in, say, programming FFT's instead of DFT's and the efficiency increase?

Hi twomers,
Its about the ACELP i.e. Algebraic Code Excitateed Linear Prediction algorithm which is requires huge computation and pointers are used in G.729. So I read that it can be reduced by algorithm transforms but I don't have any idea about algorithm transform means exactly what?
So please help me to get the concept cleared about algorithm transforms.

ya also twomer you are true I heard it can be done using FFT instead of DFT's but I think it will degrade the quality.

So please help me out.
Also what do you mean by reordering of indexes, data packing ?

Thank you
Sushant

which DSP algo r u using . is it related with encryption ?

Hi all,
Please can u tell me what are the method involved in algorithm transforms? since I am working on DSP algorithms and i want to reduce the complexity which are written in c language so please help me to understand what exactly is the algorithm transform means?

please give some simple example also so that I can understand the same.

Thank you

Sushant

hi niranjans actually it is not related with encryption its related with speech.... and I am using freescale DSP....

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.