I have two questions to ask.
Firstly, I would lke to know is C++ GUI the same as C++.NET or there isn't such thing as C++.NET?
Secondly, although you won't suggest me to learn C++.NET and you would ask me to learn C#, but I'm will still be asking for C++.NET/C++ GUI tutorials. And I need some GOOD ones. What I mean by good are easy to understand, written in simple English, no errors/mistakes in the tutorials.
If you know where to get, please kindly post a reply.
Your help will be appreciated.
Thank you! :)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

>Firstly, I would lke to know is C++ GUI the same as C++.NET or there isn't such thing as C++.NET?
It's the other way around. There isn't such a thing as C++ GUI. There are a number of libraries that let you create a GUI using C++, but that's different from a single library that can be compared with C++.NET.

>Secondly, although you won't suggest me to learn C++.NET and you
>would ask me to learn C#, but I'm will still be asking for C++.NET/C++ GUI tutorials.
There's a reason that C# is recommended over C++ for .NET work, and the reason is that C++ was butchered into supporting .NET and that new language (C++/CLI) is painfully inconsistent and awkward to use. But if you're really interested, you don't want tutorials. You want a good book.

>What I mean by good are easy to understand, written in simple English,
>no errors/mistakes in the tutorials.
That kind of good is extremely hard to come by.

Okay. What about "bad" ones?

>Okay. What about "bad" ones?
Search for "C++/CLI tutorial" on google. I'm sure you can find plenty of bad ones. I don't know of any decent ones that are thorough enough and beginnery enough.

Okay. Thanks!

commented: c++.net is gay -2
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.