Hi

I am currently on placement but I am very keen to gather some ideas for my final year university project. Has anyone got any good ideas on which to base my project using VB?

I am just looking for ideas which I could look into and research further. any ideas would be great

Regards
-M

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

An IRC Bot is a fun one to build...... or a web server. You could build an MP3 player, or a program to keep track of business information, such as clients, employees, accounts, etc. Another fun one, would be to build a web spider.....

Multi user Chat RPG Gaming enviroment

here is a ruff draft outline it may be too intensive for you but possably a part of this out line may give you some ideas.

DM Host - Options

Map Files are selected by the DM for all
Character Levels are selected by the DM for all
Creature encounter graphics are pre-selected for all
Table design and setup for all
DM host map view editor DM desides which map tiles are viewable by the players for all map

DM starts the Host

Chat
Roll Dice
such as a graphic dice roller which viws the muilti sided dice as they roll .
or a mapping system which when you click on tile the tile become visable to the hosted enviroment. which can be any image background not just a set tile design.

Quick links to ebooks

view hosted character sheet information for the party
view hosted encounter information or graphics
view hosted multi user encounter range map
for instance 2 maps one for editing by the game master or host
he click on 1 tile within the map and the image of that tile is set to view on the multiplayer map.
the tile image is set by the underlying image whatever that may be of the game editer map.
but only that tile is visable of the map in the user enviroment

view hosted world map level 1
view hosted world map level 2 local villages and street dm edited

View hosted dungeon map by level

Player 1 options
Player 1 connects to host
player 1 character sheet information is sent to host
player 1 chat is connected

Chat
Roll Dice
Quick links to ebooks

Retrive read character sheet information for the party from the host

view hosted encounter information or graphics
view hosted multi user encounter range map Image

view hosted world map level 1
view hosted world map level 2 local villages and street dm edited

View hosted dungeon map by level

An IRC Bot is a fun one to build...... or a web server. You could build an MP3 player, or a program to keep track of business information, such as clients, employees, accounts, etc. Another fun one, would be to build a web spider.....

These ideas are all great, i will be looking into them further.

any other suggestions?

- M

pls can someone give a project topic on VB as my final year project so that i will start working on it now. Thanks

Hello Justina

I am neeraj sharma i will help you i have a completed my project in vb and the idea is hostel management system with synopsis ans complete for summision in college and the project has its own setup unlike the Pakage and deployment wizard its setup shows EULA & Readme and ask for a product id and product id can be generated from its key generator whose code is also written in vb 6 if you want to take this i will help you but first you have to mail me at neerajraja2001@yahoo.co.in

Hi

I am currently on placement but I am very keen to gather some ideas for my final year university project. Has anyone got any good ideas on which to base my project using VB?

I am just looking for ideas which I could look into and research further. any ideas would be great

Regards
-M

pls can someone give a project topic on VB as my final year project so that i will start working on it now. Thanks

hey u can have a definitions like web browser, daily reminder, mp3 player, cyber cafe mgmt n many more....

hey u can have a definitions like web browser, daily reminder, mp3 player, cyber cafe mgmt n many more....

You can even develop any database project such as: inventory management system, Hotel Management with client/server implementation .

hi friends im mahru
actuallyim in trouble bcuz i havnt idea about my project and im so confuse like what i can do?please friends help me yaar tell me some interesting project ideass plzz as soon as possible i havnt time..im so thanksful to u.

hi,
am doing my M.E. final year now. have to choose on a feild for my project.
can anyone help me with this?
please do suggests some topics for me..........

Many Cheers,
madhusaran

I doing MCA ...I interested to do my final year project in vb software... Now i am First year .. Now basical doing library software just different.. in innovative concept.. If u may help these to make with ur ideas to develop differently.... am always waiting for fill ur space...

Hi

Regards
-M

inventory data base

I think you should have make something new project that help you further for research something like 'SEO' software or else

i think that library management,multiplex management is best and easy projects.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.