can you please help me how to insert a backrond picture in vb6.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

hi,

Just drag and drop the image box and use the picture property to load a picture. Then set the stretch property as true and then u can enlarge the image box with image to the size of the form. try it.

best regards,
shailu.

hi,

Just drag and drop the image box and use the picture property to load a picture. Then set the stretch property as true and then u can enlarge the image box with image to the size of the form. try it.

best regards,
shailu.

but,after doing that how can i add control's to the form. is it possible to add controls over image box

The short answer is... (drum roll please...).... Yes!

The long but simplistic answer is there are three graphical layers when it comes to VB6.0 forms. The first or lowest are methods done to the form itself. Meaning Me.Print and the forms backcolor and picture properties. The next layer are the controls that do not contain a hWnd property like labels and image controls. Then of course the top layer is those controls that do have a hWnd property and that is why you cannot place a label or image control above other controls.

Good Luck

Hi,

You can place any controls over the image box. Image box is really a comfortable control which helps you to extend the image size as per the form size. Suppose if you have a image as the form size then use the picture property of the form.

Shailu:)

but,after doing that how can i add control's to the form. is it possible to add controls over image box

You can place any controls over the image box. Image box is really a comfortable control which helps you to extend the image size as per the form size. Suppose if you have a image as the form size then use the picture property of the form.

Shailu:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.