Hello

Im a beginner in C++. I havent done any bit of programming. I am doing an Information Systems course through Intec College. My course includes Financial Management, Business Management, intro to computers and then C++.

So I am finding it very difficult as this is not my field and unfortunately I need to complete and pass C++ to finish my course.

I need all the help I can get...

I am going to attach a file of the programs and solutions from my manual. My problem here is that I am using Dev C++ compiler. I am trying to compile and run the solution file, but I am receiving errors.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong...

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

i run DEV C++ myself, and i recommend you to ask which compiler was used to build this code, since its headers are deprecated, and the file extensions are different...

It also seems to contain Visual C++ project files as well, but not a dev-c++ ".dev" project file :confused:

i'm 100% sure if you compile it with the compiler used to write this code, you should have no problems...

And no, we're not here to do your homework for you...
And I will NOT open zipfiles presented to me by total strangers, as such usually contain trojans and other nasties I certainly don't want on my system.

commented: Well said. +3

Thank you Nichito and Salem, I will check with my tutor.

I just thought I was doing something wrong....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.