wnt to build soduku,searchig for appropriate source code for guidence

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I presume you looking for "SUDOKU"
well google is your friend

and if you want to build it, why ask for someone else to do the work for you?

I am just a student of Final year in Computer Engg.....

I dont want anyone to do my work .I juat intended for some guidelines to my approch so that it might not be in awrong way

I am just a student of Final year in Computer Engg.....
I dont want anyone to do my work .I juat intended for some guidelines to my approch so that it might not be in awrong way

You're in your final year of CE and you can't write a Sudoku solver program on your own? I've seen Sudoku brute forcers fit easily in less than a hundred lines.

Sudoku programs are often given to high school students in their first year of computer science. You should be able to do better than that in your final year of a CE degree, and without the help of us.

TheGathering is right this would be very simple for a graduate project. Secondly if you wish to do something like that you should not be interested in coding but you should be looking into logic. How you gone approach this problem, how the application will responde. Application can not only display one game and know final answer for it, even providing optional steps for fixed game will not make a good mark. Your application should be able to create new game set, be able to solve the problem and tips to next "move" are just side kick for this.

and of course it should be able to generate new games with different difficulty levels on a sliding scale, adjustable by the user.

Deffenetly difficulty levels, so if you not in complex project you may just look for something else.
It is true that project does not have to be fully functional, but then you have to give a lot of explanations which in case of one of my friends end it in double size of my report (my report had 200 pages for your info)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.