I am new to coding and I am trying to display a league table of football teams in a memo box using C++Builder.

The code below prints a list of the team names from an array of 12 teams, but I cannot get the rest of the details i.e. games played, for, against, points etc. to display as you would see a league printed in a newspaper i.e with the figures alongside the respective teams. I can only get them to print beneath each other.

Any help would be most welcome.

Regards,

Maineboy.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Greetings.
Welcome to daniweb.

The code below prints a list of the team names from an array of 12 teams, but I cannot get the rest of the details i.e. games played, for, against, points etc. to display as you would see a league printed in a newspaper i.e with the figures alongside the respective teams.

But, where's your code?

Greetings.
Welcome to daniweb.

But, where's your code?

The code was in my original message, I don't know why it didn't print. It is shown again below and displays a list of team names when run. I want to be able to dislay a comlete league.

for (Index = 1; Index < 12; Index = Index + 1)
{
ARec = MyLeague.GtRecord(Index);
Memo1->Lines->Add(ARec.Name);
}

Where Memo1 is a Memo box used to display the information.

Regards,

Maineboy.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.