how to copy data from one table to other table in vb.net from internet

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

can you explain your question?

Hey !!

from internet ... it's confusing ... !!
will you tell how you wana do that and from where.

I was asked to copy data from a site and them paste it on other site so how can iI do that?
Also I want to know are there any site from where I can download all types vb.net codes for free....... please do reply soon

Hey !!

from internet ... it's confusing ... !!
will you tell how you wana do that and from where.

I was asked to copy data from a site and them paste it on other site so how can iI do that?
Also I want to know are there any site from where I can download all types vb.net codes for free....... please do reply soon

can you explain your question?

you can register on coderewind.com and thats my site. I will post the article with source there, You can also read other technology related articles too. You can download source files by simply registering on the site.

Hi,

hmm... for codes, i think Google.com is the best way to search out your desire code. You will find hundreds of code pieces and full working codes then you just have to paste that code into yours....

hiii...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.