My inventory program was working until I got to the part where I have to incorporate GUI functionality. I have my code and incorporated some GUI code at type, but unable to get them to work together. My code compiles, runs, but acts as if I never added the GUI code. What I am trying to accomplish is: the GUI should display the information one product at a time, including the item number, name of product, number of units in stock, the price of each unit, and the value of the inventory of that product. It should also display the value of the entire inventory, the restocking fee...and have buttons that should allow the user to move to the first item, the previous item and the next item, and last item. If the last item is displayed, and the user clicks on the next button, then the first item should display. I think I have the logic in there, but cant get it to display in GUI format. Can you offer some advice? I have attached my code. Thanks!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.