Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ashishgh

hi prretham.saroja, first thanks for reply !

i want to open any website in web browser using vb.net, and then i want to record the all events that happened on the web site like clicking, enter data in text box etc. i know it is complicated to understand. for example, i open the rediff.com in web browser and then i enter my userid and password and then i read a particular mail what has an attachment and then i save that attachment on desktop.
i need to store or record all events and next time i don't want to do all steps again, i just want to click on button and that attachment should be save on desktop. i mean all events should be automatically. if don't understand please tell me i will try again.

hi Binoj Daniel,
first thanks for reply.
i read your article , i think it really can help me.
so i downloded it. but when i run it it was not working properly. i just made one change only, i used "rediff.com" in place of "coderewind.com".
it gives error about link. so please tell me now what should i do ?
thanks.

What error does it give, see it is customized for coderewind.com., to make it work with rediff. you have to get the form element names on the rediff. site.

Use Selenium IDE to record automation macro for firefox thats best in World...!!!

See attachment

Attachments selenium.png 27.98 KB
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.