Hello, I have to write a few programs. I have an attachment of what i have so far. Can anyone direct me in the right direction.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Too vague. What's your problem?

When I build the program, I didn't get any errors, but when i try to run the program, visual studio displayed a message saying that the location file could not be found. What does that mean?

>but when i try to run the program, visual studio displayed
>a message saying that the location file could not be found.
Still too vague. First, you posted two programs, but you didn't specify which one is giving you the problem. Second, you're not using any file I/O in your program, which means the error is coming from something less obvious. I'd wager a guess that it has to do with how you've set up the source files in a multi-file project, but I can't really say unless you paste the exact error instead of paraphrasing.

This is the error message I got; fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:'primes.h' no such file or directory. The problem I am talking about is with chapter 4 ass. 12 (primes program).

Okay, the problem is that you're trying to include primes.h, but it doesn't exist in your project.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.