I have listview on the form with 10 columns. With horizontal scrollbar when I scroll I wanted to know how much I have scrolled. I am finding difficulty in getting any event that triggers when scrolled.

Need help!

Sudhir

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I don't think you can!

Thanks,

The application is I am editing row from listview. Once a cell in a row is clicked I am showing TextBox at same location where the cell in listview is located. Due to nonavailability of scroll event the location mismatch occurs for the textbox. Is there any other way to edit a complete row of listview similar to that in excel.

Look I don't know an automated manner to accomblish that task, but If I were you, I'd do it myself, hummm... open a very small form has a collection of textboxes user edits, take these values update in listview by index

I want to have horizontal scrollbar instead of vertical, how do i do that Ramy?

i found it, when you change the view to details and add a column header it adds a vertical scroll bar.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.