Just begin to study the C++ class. I do not know how to solve the question, Looking for someone to help me.
- Create a class definition for an object called Account. Add a constructor and destructor to it.
- Create a class CheckingAccount and make it a child class of Account.
- Create a second class named Savings account and also make this class a derived class of Account.
- Create private data members on the derived classes to represent balance and overdraft limits.
- Implement the following class methods on classes that you think are the appropriate ones.
Write a main function that instantiates a checking and savings account, and then deposit $100 into each account and set an overdraft limit on the checking account of $50.