Hello. In my editor shows that there is a syxtax error in this function. Does anyone knows whats the syntax error?

!function(i,t){var e=function(i,t,e){var s;return function(){function n(){e||i.apply(o,r),s=null}var o=this,r=arguments;s?clearTimeout(s):e&&i.apply(o,r),s=setTimeout(n,t||150)}};jQuery.fn[t]=function(i){return i?this.bind("resize",e(i)):this.trigger(t)}}(jQuery,"smartresize"),function(i){i.Gal=function(t,e){this.element=i(e),this._init(t)},i.Gal.settings={selector:".item",width:225,gutter:20,animate:!1,animationOptions:{speed:200,duration:300,effect:"fadeInOnAppear",queue:!0,complete:function(){}}},i.Gal.prototype={_init:function(t){var e=this;this.name=this._setName(5),this.gridArr=[],this.gridArrAppend=[],this.gridArrPrepend=[],this.setArr=!1,this.setGrid=!1,this.setOptions,this.cols=0,this.itemCount=0,this.prependCount=0,this.isPrepending=!1,this.appendCount=0,this.resetCount=!0,this.ifCallback=!0,this.box=this.element,this.options=i.extend(!0,{},i.Gal.settings,t),this.gridArr=i.makeArray(this.box.find(this.options.selector)),this.isResizing=!1,this.w=0,this.boxArr=[],this._setCols(),this._renderGrid("append"),i(this.box).addClass("gridalicious"),i(window).smartresize(function(){e.resize()})},_setName:function(i,t){return t=t?t:"",i?this._setName(--i,"0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXTZabcdefghiklmnopqrstuvwxyz".charAt(Math.floor(60*Math.random()))+t):t},_setCols:function(){this.cols=Math.floor(this.box.width()/this.options.width),this.cols<1&&(this.cols=1),diff=(this.box.width()-this.cols*this.options.width-this.options.gutter)/this.cols,w=(this.options.width+diff)/this.box.width()*100,this.w=w;for(var t=0;t<this.cols;t++){var e=i("<div></div>").addClass("galcolumn").attr("id","item"+t+this.name).css({width:w+"%",paddingLeft:this.options.gutter,paddingBottom:this.options.gutter,"float":"left","-webkit-box-sizing":"border-box","-moz-box-sizing":"border-box","-o-box-sizing":"border-box","box-sizing":"border-box"});this.box.append(e)}this.box.find(i("#clear"+this.name)).remove();var s=i("<div></div>").css({clear:"both",height:"0",width:"0",display:"block"}).attr("id","clear"+this.name);this.box.append(s)},_renderGrid:function(t,e,s,n){var o=[],r=[],a=0,h=(this.prependCount,this.appendCount),d=this.options.gutter,p=this.cols,c=this.name;i(".galcolumn").width();e?(r=e,"append"==t&&(h+=s,a=this.appendCount),"prepend"==t&&(this.isPrepending=!0,a=Math.round(s%p),0>=a&&(a=p)),"renderAfterPrepend"==t&&(h+=s,a=s)):(r=this.gridArr,h=i(this.gridArr).size()),i.each(r,function(e,s){var n=i(s),r="100%";n.hasClass("not-responsive")&&(r="auto"),n.css({marginBottom:d,zoom:"1",filter:"alpha(opacity=0)",opacity:"0"}).find("img, object, embed, iframe").css({width:r,height:"auto",display:"block","margin-left":"auto","margin-right":"auto"}),"prepend"==t?(a--,i("#item"+a+c).prepend(n),o.push(n),0==a&&(a=p)):(i("#item"+a+c).append(n),o.push(n),a++,a>=p&&(a=0),h>=p&&(h-=p))}),this.appendCount=h,this.itemCount=a,"append"==t||"prepend"==t?("prepend"==t&&this._updateAfterPrepend(this.gridArr,r),this._renderItem(o),this.isPrepending=!1):this._renderItem(this.gridArr)},_collectItems:function(){var t=[];return i(this.box).find(this.options.selector).each(function(e){t.push(i(this))}),t},_renderItem:function(t){var e=this.options.animationOptions.speed,s=this.options.animationOptions.effect,n=this.options.animationOptions.duration,o=this.options.animationOptions.queue,r=this.options.animate,a=this.options.animationOptions.complete,h=0,d=0;r!==!0||this.isResizing?(i.each(t,function(t,e){i(e).css({opacity:"1",filter:"alpha(opacity=1)"})}),this.ifCallback&&a.call(t)):(o===!0&&"fadeInOnAppear"==s?(this.isPrepending&&t.reverse(),i.each(t,function(s,o){setTimeout(function(){i(o).animate({opacity:"1.0"},n),d++,d==t.length&&a.call(void 0,t)},h*e),h++})):o===!1&&"fadeInOnAppear"==s&&(this.isPrepending&&t.reverse(),i.each(t,function(e,s){i(s).animate({opacity:"1.0"},n),d++,d==t.length&&this.ifCallback&&a.call(void 0,t)})),o!==!0||s||i.each(t,function(e,s){i(s).css({opacity:"1",filter:"alpha(opacity=1)"}),d++,d==t.length&&this.ifCallback&&a.call(void 0,t)}))},_updateAfterPrepend:function(t,e){var s=this.gridArr;i.each(e,function(i,t){s.unshift(t)}),this.gridArr=s},resize:function(){this.box.find(i(".galcolumn")).remove(),this._setCols(),this.ifCallback=!1,this.isResizing=!0,this._renderGrid("append"),this.ifCallback=!0,this.isResizing=!1},append:function(t){var e=this.gridArr,s=this.gridArrPrepend;i.each(t,function(i,t){e.push(t),s.push(t)}),this._renderGrid("append",t,i(t).size())},prepend:function(t){this.ifCallback=!1,this._renderGrid("prepend",t,i(t).size()),this.ifCallback=!0}},i.fn.gridalicious=function(t,e){return"string"==typeof t?this.each(function(){var s=i.data(this,"gridalicious");s[t].apply(s,[e])}):this.each(function(){i.data(this,"gridalicious",new i.Gal(t,this))}),this}}(jQuery);
Reverend Jim commented: Do you expect anyone to look at that mess and try to decode it? -3

Recommended Answers

That's a mess of a post. But I did paste it to http://esprima.org/demo/validate.html and it didn't complain.

You may have to reveal more such as what editor, what line etc.

Jump to Post

All 2 Replies

That's a mess of a post. But I did paste it to http://esprima.org/demo/validate.html and it didn't complain.

You may have to reveal more such as what editor, what line etc.

Reverend Jimi thought that one could oput it on his editor and see whats wrong.

rproffitt i use dreamweaver CC 2015. I put the whole code to http://esprima.org/demo/validate.html too and shows errors. On dreamweaver after this point

!function(i,t){var e=function(i,t,e){var s;return function(){function n(){e||i.apply(o,r),s=null}var o=this,r=arguments;s?clearTimeout(s):e&&i.apply(o,r),s=setTimeout(n,t||150)}};jQuery.fn[t]=function(i){return i?this.bind("resize",e(i)):this.trigger(t)}}(jQuery,"smartresize"),function(i){i.Gal=function(t,e){this.element=i(e),this._init(t)},i.Gal.settings={selector:".item",width:225,gutter:20,animate:!1,animationOptions:{speed:200,duration:300,effect:"fadeInOnAppear",queue:!0,complete:function(){}}},i.Gal.prototype={_init:function(t){var e=this;this.name=this._setName(5),this.gridArr=[],this.gridArrAppend=[],this.gridArrPrepend=[],this.setArr=!1,this.setGrid=!1,this.setOptions,this.cols=0,this.itemCount=0,this.prependCount=0,this.isPrepending=!1,this.appendCount=0,this.resetCount=!0,this.ifCallback=!0,this.box=this.element,this.options=i.extend(!0,{},i.Gal.settings,t),this.gridArr=i.makeArray(this.box.find(this.options.selector)),this.isResizing=!1,this.w=0,this.boxArr=[],this._setCols(),this._renderGrid("append"),i(this.box).addClass("gridalicious"),i(window).smartresize(function(){e.resize()})},_setName:function(i,t){return t=t?t:"",i?this._setName(--i,"0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXTZabcdefghiklmnopqrstuvwxyz".charAt(Math.floor(60*Math.random()))+t):t},_setCols:function(){this.cols=Math.floor(this.box.width()/this.options.width),this.cols<1&&(this.cols=1),diff=(this.box.width()-this.cols*this.options.width-this.options.gutter)/this.cols,w=(this.options.width+diff)/this.box.width()*100,this.w=w;for(var t=0;t<this.cols;t++){var e=i("<div></div>").addClass("galcolumn").attr("id","item"+t+this.name).css({width:w+"%",paddingLeft:this.options.gutter,paddingBottom:this.options.gutter,"float":"left","-webkit-box-sizing":"border-box","-moz-box-sizing":"border-box","-o-box-sizing":"border-box","box-sizing":"border-box"});this.box.append(e)}this.box.find(i("#clear"+this.name)).remove();var s=i("<div></div>").css({clear:"both",height:"0",width:"0",display:"block"}).attr("id","clear"+this.name);this.box.append(s)},_renderGrid:function(t,e,s,n){var o=[],r=[],a=0,h=(this.prependCount,this.appendCount),d=this.options.gutter,p=this.cols,c=this.name;i(".galcolumn").width();e?(r=e,"append"==t&&(h+=s,a=this.appendCount),"prepend"==t&&(this.isPrepending=!0,a=Math.round(s%p),0>=a&&(a=p)),"renderAfterPrepend"==t&&(h+=s,a=s)):(r=this.gridArr,h=i(this.gridArr).size()),i.each(r,function(e,s){var n=i(s),r="100%";n.hasClass("not-responsive")&&(r="auto"),n.css({marginBottom:d,zoom:"1",filter:"alpha(opacity=0)",opacity:"0"}).find("img, object, embed, iframe").css({width:r,height:"auto",display:"block","margin-left":"auto","margin-right":"auto"}),"prepend"==t?(a--,i("#item"+a+c).prepend(n),o.push(n),0==a&&(a=p)):(i("#item"+a+c).append(n),o.push(n),a++,a>=p&&(a=0),h>=p&&(h-=p))}),this.appendCount=h,this.itemCount=a,"append"==t||"prepend"==t?("prepend"==t&&this._updateAfterPrepend(this.gridArr,r),

it shows all blue characters -sorry there isn't any other wat to say it. But i am closing this because there arent any mistakes

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.21 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.