Hey guys, i need your help. I want to embed this JavaScript code in Html, but i don't know how. Can someone please help me?

The Code is Below:

var JavaScriptHighlightRules = function(options) {
    var keywordMapper = this.createKeywordMapper({
        "variable.language":
            "Array|Boolean|Date|Function|Iterator|Number|Object|RegExp|String|Proxy|"  + // Constructors
            "Namespace|QName|XML|XMLList|"                                             + // E4X
            "ArrayBuffer|Float32Array|Float64Array|Int16Array|Int32Array|Int8Array|"   +
            "Uint16Array|Uint32Array|Uint8Array|Uint8ClampedArray|"                    +
            "Error|EvalError|InternalError|RangeError|ReferenceError|StopIteration|"   + // Errors
            "SyntaxError|TypeError|URIError|"                                          +
            "decodeURI|decodeURIComponent|encodeURI|encodeURIComponent|eval|isFinite|" + // Non-constructor functions
            "isNaN|parseFloat|parseInt|"                                               +
            "JSON|Math|"                                                               + // Other
            "this|arguments|prototype|window|document"                                 , // Pseudo
        "keyword":
            "const|yield|import|get|set|async|await|" +
            "break|case|catch|continue|default|delete|do|else|finally|for|function|" +
            "if|in|of|instanceof|new|return|switch|throw|try|typeof|let|var|while|with|debugger|" +
            // invalid or reserved
            "__parent__|__count__|escape|unescape|with|__proto__|" +
            "class|enum|extends|super|export|implements|private|public|interface|package|protected|static",
        "storage.type":
            "const|let|var|function",
        "constant.language":
            "null|Infinity|NaN|undefined",
        "support.function":
            "alert",
        "constant.language.boolean": "true|false"
    }, "identifier");
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.