Recently I decided to start using something to manage my tasks. At first when I googled few names that I had heard, I was excited hoping that there are too many options to choose from. Unfortunately most of these products seem half baked to me.
My requirements are pretty simple,
- Create multiple projects.
- Create tasks/subtasks and track time.
- Be able to overview completed tasks at a glance and see their time, and to be able to view everyday tasks as a group.
- Android app where I can overview the tasks, don't have to be fully featured app but just simple overview of tasks, pending completed or in progress and every day tasks.
- 6-12 months trial period for about 3-5 users after that I will be able to pay monthly fees.
- Ability to invite client would be a plus.
I tried many of these services like bitrix24, trello, zoho, GoodDay, Clockify, Harvest, Humhub etc. Most of them don't have time tracking, navigation is unnecessarily complex, don't have mobile apps or don't have easy way to manage projects.
So far I found bitrix24 to be best choice to me, it does have what I need but overview of completed tasks and everyday completed tasks is hard. Android app is fully featured but overview of tasks is non-existent. It just lists all tasks if you want to see completed tasks and doesn't have filter to view completed tasks.
While I am writing this question, I registered to MeisterTask which probably has everything covered but I will post my question anyway if there are better options. If you happen to know any service that has easy to use interface and has these simple requirements covered, please let me know. Thanks.
PS. Not sure if I am on correct sub-forum.