Hello All, I am learning Tensorflow and I want to how do I install tensorflow in my system or I am looking to online tutorial of tensorflow. Can anyone know, Please suggest me.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Install TensorFlow CPU for Python

Open a new Terminal window and activate the tensorflow_cpu environment (if you have not done so already)
Once open, type the following on the command line: pip install --ignore-installed --upgrade tensorflow==1. ...
Wait for the installation to finish.

Here you can visit this post: https://hackr.io/blog/how-to-install-tensorflow

commented: 'pip' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. -3

Hi Adi,

Here I am sharing the step by step guide to install tensorflow:

1. Open a new Terminal window and activate the tensorflow_cpu environment (if you have not done so already)
  2. Once open, type the following on the command line: pip install --ignore-installed --upgrade tensorflow==1. ...
  3. Wait for the installation to finish.

To know more visit here.

commented: Tried it. 'pip' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. -3

Hi this is Palak Sharma
@adisharma please follow this link hope it will be very familiar with you and I am sure definitely it will resolve your problem.
Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.