Write a C# console program that allows the user to edit an address book by displaying the following menu to the user:
1- Add New Address
2- Delete Address
3- Modify Address
4- View Address
5- Quit

when the user enters 1 the program just displays "You wish to add an address." And it does similarly for choices 2, 3, and 4. When the user enters 5 the program ends. The program should repeatedly ask the user for a choice until the user enters 5. If the user, by mistake, enters anything other than an integer number between 1 and 5 inclusive, the program alerts the user by an error message then gives him the chance to continue by redisplaying the menu.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Please show your work so far but more importantly where or what has stopped you from completing your assignment.

commented: i can't do it could you help me to make this adrees book ? +0

That's for you to write. Remember this is your assignment so let's see what you have so far along with where/what stopped you.

For example I would find it hard to believe you can't write the part about displaying the menu. Output of text is usually in the first few weeks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.