- Use two-dimensional array with size 7 columns and 5 rows.
- Seat numbers are populated during run-time.
- User is asked to input a seat number.
- Seat number chosen is replaced by 0.
- Program displays a remark “Seat successfully reserved” when reservation is done.
- User is not allowed to reserve a previously reserved seat. Display “Seat is taken” remarks.
- User is not allowed to enter an invalid seat number. Display an error message.
- Program continuously loops.
All 3 Replies
Be a part of the DaniWeb community
We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, learning, and sharing knowledge.