I have to write a c program for finding the impedance of RLC circuit and represent the result in both polar and rectangular coordinate system

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Can you show us what you have done so far, please? We would need to see your current progress in order to give assistance; we cannot provide a solution directly.

I take it this is not only the usual circuit analysis but the GRAPHIC display. As "c" doesn't do graphics natively you have really created a mess here as whatever graphics system you choose is likely to be highly specific to your choice of platform.

You have a long road ahead of you if your top post is as you wrote. Figure at least a few days to pick out your development kit and graphics system.

whatever graphics system you choose is likely to be highly specific to your choice of platform

Not necessarily. If they use wxWidgets for the graphics, the code should be easily ported to other platforms.

commented: That looks to be C++. The tag when I wrote my reply was "C". +16
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.