Hello! I’m first year at the university and I’m studying programming. I studying C++. I need to do the Minesweeper game but I don't know how to write the code and what it means. I need someone who can write the program and explain it to me.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I need someone who can write the program and explain it to me

Do you have the slightest idea what a university course is for? What are you studying - a BA in plagiarism? A BSc in cheating?
Your C++ is there to teach you how to write programs in C++. It's not easy, but most students manage it.
If you don't know how to write the code, go back over your course materials. If you still don't know how to start then pick a more suitable course such as hairdressing.

commented: I know the code, but this is my term paper and I have to defend it. +0
commented: +1 +16

If you already wrote the code then why are you asking for someone to write it and explain it for you?
If you didn't write the code then (see previous post)

Let me take the 40+ examples at rosettacode and posit that there is no correct way to write this or almost any function or app.

It's YOUR CODE. No one can guess what the review will look like but think back to all the other code that was reviewed. Did you learn what the prof's were looking for? Did you take these lessons and apply them to this code?

commented: I had the code from internet +0

I had the code from internet

I'm at a loss why you would copy code from others and then use that as your term paper. But hey, there's a thriving business in selling term papers so maybe I'm out of touch of how college works today.

Back to the top. If I wrote it and explained it then you used that and defended it, it would not be your work and where is the lesson? Is that what they teach today?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.