Hi this is Palak, I am in third year of my engineering and my interest and strength is python, to enhance my skills into next level I need more study in this field therefore I want to know which python course will be best for me to enhance my skills in this language.
Waiting for positive response.
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi, @palak231 yes Python is one of the most demanding Programming languages nowadays, it also helps in Machine Learning and in AI as well and the demand for the Python Developers increases day by day, I advise you to learn first the basics of the Python from this you can take help from the some of the Youtube Channels, there are many of the Youtube channels are available that will help you. and you can buy Head First Python Book, this is one of the best Python books on the market, and some of the Other Python Books are:

1: Head First Python
2: Python Crash Courses
3: Fluent Python
4: Python Cook Book
5: Learning Python

and Many more other Python Books are available in the market and on the Internet as well.

<Links snipped because some seemed spammy, and others were for Udemy or Coursera>

Python is one of the most demanding Programming languages nowadays

I'm assuming you meant "in demand" rather than "demanding".

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.