can anybody tell me abot the 3 tier architecture in details that means how they communicate in between layers etc...

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hi rajesh79
you can get information about this theoretical information on any .net site. Only make a search on google. But the actually the difference is that the transaction is taken in three steps. We generally use namespace, class , property in this.
When any transaction is taking place at that time we use get and set propers and pass values.
i know i can not explain. May be you are more confused. so..
http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Three-Tier-Architecture.aspx
see this link. This will make you more clear what i am trying to say. As per my view here the theoretical and practical implementation is different. Best of Luck...

can anybody tell me abot the 3 tier architecture in details that means how they communicate in between layers etc...

in short, you create 3 project in your solution. presentation specific taks are handled in presentation layer which is your web application. you add another project which is of type class library, put your business logic related classes in to this layer, put another class library project and put your data access specific tasks into this layer (your ado.net objects). and to enable communication among this layers you have to add reference to your web project and business layer respectively, right click the projects, click add reference and select the project as your reference type, then it will create the dll's for you and add them into your bin directories, then you can reach the classes in business logic layer by typing their namespaces and class names, via the same way your business logic layer will communicate with your dataacess layer.

Serkan Şendur

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.