Hi all i have started a website however i have a problem with the chat script does anyone have knowledge about dolphin scripts. my users seems to be offline even though they are there. just been suddenly disconnected in the chatroom and then the site shows they are offline.

the script can be downloaded from boonex adress on request as i dont want to advertise
this software.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi all i have started a website however i have a problem with the chat script does anyone have knowledge about dolphin scripts. my users seems to be offline even though they are there. just been suddenly disconnected in the chatroom and then the site shows they are offline.

the script can be downloaded from boonex adress on request as i dont want to advertise
this software.

How have you integrated the chat script with your website?

How have you integrated the chat script with your website?

the chat script is part of the dolphin community builder but it has got a nasty habit of disconnecting users from the site is there anyway i can fix this?

or maybe you can give me an alternative script to integrate into dolphin. i really dont know a lot about php - still learning so i need help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.