My web pages are written in JSP and want to put online. Could you recommend some free web hosting? I searched, but can not find the one I want.

Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I do not know any free hosting, but if you interested for reasonable price hosting I can recommend one

• 6 months € 4.5 € 27.0
  • 12 months € 4.0 € 48.0

If you interested just PM me and I will send you contacts on provider, I have web service from him so as I said I can recommend it

> I searched, but can not find the one I want.

A simple google query turns up a lot of interesting results. You can't be choosy when it comes to something which is given for *free*, so your argument of 'not finding the one you want' is kind of moot.

i am also in look for one

then read the previous reply (which has been there for 4 years already, so the "but that wasn't there when I posted mine" excuse won't fly.
do understand that, since Oracle is planning to remove jdbc from Java in the upcomming version, you may want to choose to look for an alternative to JDBC.
also: you could have started a new thread explaining exactly what it is YOU want, instead of reviving a thread that hasn't been replied to in 4 years, where you hardly give any information at all.
"one" .... what is "one"? does it just have to support jsp and jdbc, or do you have more detailed requirements?

hai Ze0001ng

i feel this the best hosting server for java but it has 15 trail period then if you want to upgrade there is upgrade option too

have a look at once (i tried it and experienced it)

http://jelastic.com/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.