Dear Sir

I want to develop an application that will get the current market price of the stock using jsp.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Ehh. . . . . Ok Thanks for informing us about it ;)

Dear Sir

I want to develop an application that will get the current market price of the stock using jsp.

Please can you be more specific on topic. More explanation would be nice

@stephen84s - if you not ready to help please do not leave such comments any more

Ok, For your problem
First you need a service who provide a directory/service/database for current stock market price.

Then you have to query it. You may need to register with the service provider. Search first for such directory service or web-service.

I will check if I find anything for u or not.

Not sure yet, I got your question

and of course you should not do anything except displaying the results from a JSP.

Or what you can do, if you know a RSS feed that provides, current stock price...you can parse that feed and collect your information.
You need to understand RSS feed format..and examine how that feed changes over the time.

Just parse it and collect the right information.

I just love the fact that not a single one of the replies actually provide anything resembling an answer. Try QuoteRSS. Its a simple HTML/Text/CSV generator that provided time-delay quotes (about 20 minutes) for one or more stock symbols

commented: idiot -4

So you come in here months later, create an account, and start flaming people?

If you'd looked carefully you'd have seen there was no question asked at all, fool.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.