Hi!

I'm in the process of creating a web page wherein there is a small <div></div> section wherein some text are scrolling from bottom to top. Now out of this <div> section in the main page, I wish to create a text area for user to fill-up and first few words of their contents should appear on the scrolling text as a link for whole text contents when clicked.

Could anybody help on these lines.

Thanks in advance..
Vasudev1

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by buddylee17

Check out the Dynamic Drive Cross Browser marquee. I have used it before in conjunction with php and mysql. Basically, you create a form which posts to the server which updates the db and dynamically pulls the newest information first.

Hi!

Thanks for your reply! But I'm already using cross browser marquee, and the problem is that I want to use part of write-up of user in the text area should scroll in the scroller section as a link for whole write-up. What could be the js code that picks the part of write-up in the textarea and writes it in the scroller section for link to work, since scroller is in <div></div> section.

Thanks in advance

Vasudev1

Hi!

I'm in the process of creating a web page wherein there is a small <div></div> section wherein some text are scrolling from bottom to top. Now out of this <div> section in the main page, I wish to create a text area for user to fill-up and first few words of their contents should appear on the scrolling text as a link for whole text contents when clicked.

Could anybody help on these lines.

Thanks in advance..
Vasudev1

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.