hi,
I am designing Online Test Creation Using asp.net(C#). in that question display should be like this;

.....................Question.............................
O opt1
O opt2
O opt3
O opt3

prev next (buttons)

my questions and Options had saved in two Sql tables.

Question(idquestion,Qname,Answer,Qtype) idQuestion is primary key

Answer_Detail(idAnswerDetail,idquestion,options) idAnswerDetail is primary key and idquestion is Foreign Key

how can i display one question at a time randomly, if i have 100 questions in my database. on next button click i have to get another
question and on previous button click i have to go back to previous Question. which control i have to use for this one. i have to select
one radio button among given following four options.
i used grid view,details view ..etc but i could not get the above format.. how can i do it, because i have show which Option is selected during Prev and next button clicks.. i have to store all these question ids and which option is selected into database....

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by nirajs

Its just that the code is in VB.NET. I guess you can still figure out the logic

hi tuse,
i have seen u r web link and downloaded u r project.I am getting error in web.config as

"Child nodes not allowed."

hi greeny,

could you please enable debugging in your web.config and tell me where exactly you are getting the error?

tuse, your online test solution looks interesting. I had downloaded a copy and was wondering which version of vs did you use for development. v2 or 3.0?

Hi jamello!

Its made in Visual Studio 2008 using .NET Framework 3.5

ps- You need to have AJAX in order to get it working in VS 2005

Hi jamello!

Its made in Visual Studio 2008 using .NET Framework 3.5

ps- You need to have AJAX in order to get it working in VS 2005

thanks for your codding

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.