Hello all I am trying to find a menu tree that I can use on my vbulletin site in my left column.

I have looked at DHTML Switch Menu I like it but, it doesn't remember what you had open (if you were in a sub folder) when you get to the next page.

I have also looked at HTML_TreeMenu Home I also liked this one (the look) but it doesn't collapse when you click on another folder (like DHTML Switch Menu does).

I would really like to be able to use HTML_TreeMenu Home but I don't know how to get it to collapse when you click on another folder. Could some help me out with it?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I've search the web too for a tree menu that remembers which menu you expanded when you open up another page. I've used the "Switch Menu" from Dynamic Drive, it says that it does keep state, but this only works for me in Mozilla and not IE. I really need it to work in IE.

Can any one help?

Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.