hi friends....

Can we check whether the javascript is enabled or not in the client browser???

thanx in advance....

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Simply insert this within your head tags.

<SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> 
<!-- BEGIN HIDING
 var browserName=navigator.appName; var browserVer=parseInt(navigator.appVersion); if ((browserName=="Netscape" && browserVer>=3) || (browserName=="Microsoft Internet Explorer" && browserVer>=4)) version="n3"; else version="n2"; if (version=="n3") alert("Your browser passes the test"); else alert("You need an upgrade, I think."); 
// DONE HIDING --> 
</SCRIPT>

Simply insert this within your head tags.

<SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> 
<!-- BEGIN HIDING
 var browserName=navigator.appName; var browserVer=parseInt(navigator.appVersion); if ((browserName=="Netscape" && browserVer>=3) || (browserName=="Microsoft Internet Explorer" && browserVer>=4)) version="n3"; else version="n2"; if (version=="n3") alert("Your browser passes the test"); else alert("You need an upgrade, I think."); 
// DONE HIDING --> 
</SCRIPT>
Member Avatar for langsor

Can we check whether the javascript is enabled or not in the client browser???

alert( 'javascript is enabled' );

If it works, it's enabled ... if not, then it's not ...

hy,
use noscript tag like

<noscript>javascript in not enable click here to rediect ur browser</noscript<

hey rejisha,
will u tell me which option u choose as a solution.and which one is the most suitable for ur problem

Hello All,

I want to secure images on my website. So, I was disabled the right click, ctrl+s, ctrl_+u like these. But if the user disables the javascript nothing will work. So, could you please tell me how to enable the javascript while loading the page automatically.

Thanks in advance
Surekha Matte

how to enable the javascript while loading the page automatically.

You can't.

The nearest you may get with javascript alone is to try to prevent users with javascript not enabled from accessing the page(s) in question.

<script>alert("cricket");</script>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.