lagyossarian 0 Newbie Poster

I'm a relative newbie to ASP.NET. I want to embed a menu in a GridView cell so that when a user hovers over the cell the menu drops down to show a list of different reports that to which they can navigate. Here's what I'm trying to do:

<Code>
<asp:GridView ID="grdPortfolioSummary" runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="False" DataKeyNames="PropertyTitle,OrigInvestmentAmt,PropertyGross,PropertyNet,NetAmt,MonthROI,Th reeMonthROI,YTDROI" DataSourceID="dsOwnerChecks" OnRowDataBound="grdPortfolioSummary_RowDataBound" ShowFooter="True">
<Columns>
<asp:BoundField DataField="PropertyTitle" HeaderText="Properties" ReadOnly="True" SortExpression="PropertyTitle" >
<ControlStyle Width="150px" />
</asp:BoundField>
<asp:BoundField DataField="OrigInvestmentAmt" HeaderText="Original Investment" SortExpression="OrigInvestmentAmt" DataFormatString="{0:C}" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="PropertyGross" HeaderText="Property Gross" SortExpression="PropertyGross" DataFormatString="{0:C}" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="PropertyNet" HeaderText="Property Net" SortExpression="PropertyNet" DataFormatString="{0:C}" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="NetAmt" HeaderText="Your Net" SortExpression="NetAmt" DataFormatString="{0:C}" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="MonthROI" HeaderText="Month ROI" SortExpression="MonthROI" DataFormatString="{0:N2}%" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="ThreeMonthROI" HeaderText="3 Month ROI" SortExpression="ThreeMonthROI" DataFormatString="{0:N2}%" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="YTDROI" HeaderText="YTD ROI" SortExpression="YTDROI" DataFormatString="{0:N2}%" />
<%--<asp:BoundField DataField="LifetimeROI" HeaderText="Lifetime ROI" SortExpression="LifetimeROI" DataFormatString="{0:N2}%" />--%>
<asp:TemplateField HeaderText="View">
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:Menu ID="Menu1" runat="server">
<Items>
<asp:MenuItem NavigateUrl='<%# "~/RevenueSnapshotReport2.aspx?PropertyID=" + Eval("PropertyID")%>' Text="Report"></asp:MenuItem>
</Items>
</asp:Menu>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateField>
</Columns>
</asp:GridView>
</Code>

It didn't seem to like my trying to databind the values for the parameters I'm trying to pass in the querystring.

I'm not even sure if this is the right approach I'm taking. I would sure appreciate some guidance on how best to accomplish this task. Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.