redgoals 0 Newbie Poster

Hi All,

I will be creating a white label website for car hire dealers. My main website will be called something like: carhire.com, the content on carhire.com will be pulled in from a database.

Now once that carhire.com is complete i want to be able to frame forward other domains e.g. phillscars.com, so what will happen is someone will go to phillscars.com and the content wil be loaded from carhire.com (the content loaded will be relevant to phillscars.com).

There are going to be several domain names frame forwarding to carhire.com, each domain name needs to be read by carhire.com and serve the correct content based on the domain name. Also when someone goes to phillscars.com each link on the website needs to point to http://www.phillscars.com/thelink.php

I am not sure how to achieve the above, if someone could point me in the correct direction or post sample code that would be most helpful.

thanks
rg

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.