hi friends...

my program is adding new folders through a pop up window and display the folders in the parent.
and my code for opening a new child window is

function addFolder()
{
folder=dhtmlmodal.open('Add Folder', 'iframe', 'add_folder.php?folder=My Photos', 'Add Folder','width=400px,height=250px,center=1,resize=0,scrolling=1,border=0');
}

and my pop up window contains a textbox for entering the foldername and a submit button and the close button.

when i entered a name and click on the submit button the folder is created using php

if(isset($_POST))

after that i click on the close button the parent window is reloaded and then closed the child window.the parent window is reloaded b'coz i want to display the newly added folder in the parent.

code is

function closepop()
{
location.reload(true);
 folder.hide();
}

what my problem is in child window there is a title bar as Add Folder and a an image for close (a cross sign for close(i mean mutiple operator) ) if i click on that close button the parent will not be reloaded.

so is there any method for reloading the parent when i click on the submit button ???

otherwise is there any method for removing the cross sign image from the title bar of the child window???

anybody??

thanx in advance...

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Maybe this would help.

function addFolder()
{
    folder=dhtmlmodal.open('Add Folder', 'iframe', 'add_folder.php?folder=My Photos', 'Add Folder','[color=red]toolbar=no,location=no,[/color]width=400px,height=250px,center=1,resize=0,scrolling=1,border=0');
}

Maybe this would help.

function addFolder()
{
folder=dhtmlmodal.open('Add Folder', 'iframe', 'add_folder.php?folder=My Photos', 'Add Folder','toolbar=no,location=no,width=400px,height=250px,center=1,resize=0,scrolling=1,border=0');
}
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.