I am designing a web application For running Automated test.I record the flow of an application (say yahoo.com) using Selenium IDE and exporting the test suite to java.So now i have a file For example login.java.The application i am creating is like i will have a browse button.i will browse for file (say login.java) and click run button.On clicking run button ,i will pass the action through request parameter to jsp.

Example:
if ( run.equals(request.getParameter(action))) {
// Call Build.xml

}
I need to call Ant Build.xml file.Because this site is more specific for uploading of selenium files only.Selenium server supports Ant to do this.So only i need to call Build.xml.Can you help me to solve the problem.

I am designing a web application For running Automated test.I record the flow of an application (say yahoo.com) using Selenium IDE and exporting the test suite to java.So now i have a file For example login.java.The application i am creating is like i will have a browse button.i will browse for file (say login.java) and click run button.On clicking run button ,i will pass the action through request parameter to jsp.

Example:
if ( run.equals(request.getParameter(action))) {
// Call Build.xml

}
I need to call Ant Build.xml file.Because this site is more specific for uploading of selenium files only.Selenium server supports Ant to do this.So only i need to call Build.xml.Can you help me to solve the problem.

For reading any XML file through Java or JSP you have to use the DOM or SAX parsers for accessing the content of XML file The DOM and SAX parsers and jar files are easily available for download. As I remember there is something like 'saxon.jar' just try it. Try to read some matter on XML and How to access them from any language.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.