Hi,
I am running this Check Page Rank site

There is just one prob left with the code.
When I submit a domain for analysis if the domain doesn't have a history at archive.com it come out error like this
Example result~
If result with archive.com is successful like this result

Warning: fopen([url]http://web.archive.org/web/*/telepresenceforum.com[/url]) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/cprws/public_html/index.php on line 150

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cprws/public_html/index.php on line 151

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cprws/public_html/index.php on line 154

Any programmers that can help me solve this prob?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Try using @ in front of function name.
@fopen
@fread
@fclose

commented: thanks a lot wussa reps+ +1

OMG. Thats work. Test it now at checkpagerank.ws
Thanks a lot dude. Rep+
Do you do part-time work? PM me thanks.

OMG. Thats work. Test it now at checkpagerank.ws
Thanks a lot dude. Rep+
Do you do part-time work? PM me thanks.

Hey Wussa,

I ve joined dani web after reading your post related to checkpagerank.ws.

your website is good mate.

I have a question, how is it that you continuously query Alexa from your website and they dont block you, Are you using their paid service? I need to add similar functionality in a App software i m working.

Same for google and live queries for backlink, Dont they block your IP? whats the way?

Answer to above will be really helpfull and might save me lot of time.

Thanks,
Kaft

All adding "@" to the function does is HIDE the error codes. If fopen is failing, it will still fail after you hide the error with @fopen.

but tihs way only hide error

Warning: fopen(/home/zeenetics/offersinn.com/wp-content/themes/free-styl/style.css) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zeenetics/offersinn.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4165

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/zeenetics/offersinn.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4168

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/zeenetics/offersinn.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4171

I have to face this mesg when i am uplod a them @ Wordpress So Tell what I can do. 2cindly i want to add Shoping Theme @ my wordpress butt he show me mesg thath R sure u want this nad after this asking me Press the Buten Please Try Agin what I can Do Please Help Me

Fantastic.. This worked for me

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.