it show me this when i click the previw button to show the page how i can fix this?

Warning: include(funck.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\search\index.php on line 1

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'funck.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\search\index.php on line 1

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Is your call correct? Is funck.inc.php in the same folder as the script calling it?

tell me what i have to do to fix that error

where is the xxx.inc.php kept in relation to the calling script??

Without that no can help you. Basically the error you are getting is indicating the file is not in the same folder. If it is another folder then you need to call it in, in the same manner as you would with css files that are located in different areas.

hey genius this is the code what i have to do????

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<html>
<head>
<?php include 'funck.inc.php'; ?>
<title>SEARCH</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
</head>

<body>
<h2>SEARCH</h2>
<form action="" method="post">
<p>
<input type="text" name="keywords"/> <input  type="submit" value="Search"/>
</p>
</form>
<?php
if (isset ($_POST['keywords'])){
$keywords = mysql_real_escape_string(trim($_POST['keywords']));
echo ('keywords');
}
?>
</body>
</html>

hey genius this is the code what i have to do????

Firstly, very uncalled for.

Secondly, and I will put this very easy for you as the last 2 time i have said dont seem to register.

IS THE INC FILE IN THE SAME FOLDER AS THE SCRIPT CALLING IT

IS THE CODE YOU HAVE PASTED IN THE SAME FOLDER AS FUNCK.INC.PHP

You are on a forum asking for help, and in my opion not listening to what has been put to you, and being rude.

you have solvet just 27 problem i hope for you to have solve in your live much more than this keep goin dude smoke tham hahahhhaha

commented: you really don't want any help do you? -2
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.