Hi, I'm not sure which forum to put this in, so I'll take my best guess.

I have an ASP.NET page where when an ASP.NET button is clicked, it (among other things) fires a one-line JavaScript to open a pop-up (separate) window that the user can do things within. This works fine. However, after the pop-up is closed, the user can go to other pages in the original web, but if they use the browser's "back" button, when the user gets to the page that called the pop-up, the pop-up appears again. How do I code the window.open to disclude the pop-up from the browser history?

Here's the window.open command as it is: Response.Write("<script>window.open ('" & sEPayURL & "','_blank','width=800,height=600,menubar,resizable,scrollbars,toolbar');</script>") I'm kind of a newby at web development, so if I'm way off base, please let me know.:icon_confused:

Thanks,
Craig

I prepared a program according but didn't use asp however and its workin fine , when I press back button the popup didn't appear. I compiled it in firefox and IE7.
If the problem you are facing is related to asp then kindly post the thread in asp forums......

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.