I am a total NOOB to ICT, and was wondering if anyone would help me make a website using flash, php, and javascript. Please help, I will work out giving you money when the site is up and running and making money. I have got a graphics designer for free (my sister), so she will create items like clothes, and layout for the site.

I just need to know how to actually make things work. Basically I am making a dress-up game (I have been working in a site (divachix) - but wanted my own). From my experience in divachix, there is a lot of money to be made.

It has to be like divachix, please comment or send me a message if you are interested.

Please no rude comments (if I spelt anything wrong its because i'm dyslexic)

It has to be like divachix, please comment or send me a message if you are interested.

If you are talking about http://divachix.com/ then it shouldn't be too hard for most parts to recreate and I can help with the php and javascript codes/scripts. You may also want to use mysql databases or a text file system to record all site data?

As for how to start, I would suggest to make a basic single page html file template then adding the php script to the file to automatically generate the rest of the pages according to data entered into the mysql-databases/text-files. Also to make the url system look pretty, you can use a htaccess rewriterule system. The Javascript would mainly be used for the menus although it wouldn't be very good for the search engine optimization.

Note for stottlifey:
If you are interested, I can help you create anything too hard (maybe most of it) live on msn. Just let me know and I will pm you my msn details.

I am a total NOOB to ICT, and was wondering if anyone would help me make a website using flash, php, and javascript. Please help, I will work out giving you money when the site is up and running and making money. I have got a graphics designer for free (my sister), so she will create items like clothes, and layout for the site.

I just need to know how to actually make things work. Basically I am making a dress-up game (I have been working in a site (divachix) - but wanted my own). From my experience in divachix, there is a lot of money to be made.

Please no rude comments (if I spelt anything wrong its because i'm dyslexic)

I THINK IT GREAT IF U NEED ANY HELP JUS LET ME KNOW N WHEN IT SET UP I WAT TO BE SECOND IN COMMAND

here is a great site that teaches you to build flash with php and other scripts here is the site you should go to http://www.developphp.com/ they are free there and they are great for people just starting out if you have any qustions you can contact me by privet message

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.