In this code it takes phone 2 when I click box and copies the value to a que box . But when I change "phone2" to "email" so on the click it will copy the email value to the que box. The result is undefined. But if I put all numbers in the email address it copies that vaule. Help

echo "<TR bgcolor=$color>";
        echo "<TD><input type=checkbox id=".$id." name='selected[]' value='$id' title='Select ($firstname $lastname)' alt='Select ($firstname $lastname)' accept=".$myrow['email'].";".$myrow['phone2']." onClick=\"sendValue($address);\"></td>";
        echo "<TD>$lastname</td>";
        echo "<td>$firstname</td>";
        if ($email != '') {
        echo "<td><input type=\"button\" value=\"$email\">
        </td><input type=\"hidden\" name=\"hidden2\" value=\"$email\">";
        } else {
        echo "<td></td>"; 
        }

In this code it takes phone 2 when I click box and copies the value to a que box. But when I change "phone2" to "email" so on the click it will copy the email value to the que box. The result is undefined. But if I put all numbers in the email address it copies that vaule. Help

echo "<TR bgcolor=$color>";
        echo "<TD><input type=checkbox id=".$id." name='selected[]' value='$id' title='Select ($firstname $lastname)' alt='Select ($firstname $lastname)' accept=".$myrow['email'].";".$myrow['phone2']." onClick=\"sendValue($address);\"></td>";
        echo "<TD>$lastname</td>";
        echo "<td>$firstname</td>";
        if ($email != '') {
        echo "<td><input type=\"button\" value=\"$email\">
        </td><input type=\"hidden\" name=\"hidden2\" value=\"$email\">";
        } else {
        echo "<td></td>"; 
        } 

end quote.

Looking for someone to fix script. We want to send a email value instead of a number value when using on click function. If interested in we will compensate you for this fix email (snip) thank youi

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.