hi
i am using tinyMCE editor(javascript) in php file .the data which is enterted in textarea is diplayed along with some script .plz do tell me how to avoid the script.
eg:
<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:536871559 0 0 0 415 0;} /*

To work in a reputed organization with challenging task ahead to the fullest job satisfaction thereby achieving company’s growth as well as personal growth through continuous learning. Proactive, Motivated, Goal-oriented.

Professional Experience

the bolded part is my text

use the paste from word functionality provided in TinyMCE, It may need configured if you dont have an icon that looks like a clipboard and a word icon.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.