I need a complete source code of ONLINE EXAMINATION SYSTEM in JSP+ORACLE. Can sombody help me?
my e-mail id : <EMAIL SNIPPED>

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I need a complete source code of ONLINE EXAMINATION SYSTEM in JSP+ORACLE. Can sombody help me?
my e-mail id : ----

Why do you want to cheat your way out of these projects ?? These assignments are to help you learn and understand and get a taste of programming, a scaled down version of something which you might encounter in the real world when you finish your course and enter the world of development.
We will help you but only if you are going to be developing this assignment on your own rather than opt for plagiarism.

Also here is a pointer to the rules which you have conveniently forgotten to read.

To build an online examination system, there are always two ways acheive it.

1. Quiz creation tool + online result track system + digital certification. You could use Quiz Creator for reference. It has the function of build quizzes easily and track results online automatically.

2. Using some system such as LMS(Such as Moodle, Blackboard, and so on, Moodle integrates quiz moudle in it, many schools are using it, students could take the examination online)

Hope it helps!

Sabrina
Senior E-Learning Consultant

@sabrina07080236 - the above mentioned tools would be helpful if this was industry assignment. However original poster is working on classic school assignment where students are supposed to put in practical use what they been taught previously and as we can see the person is struggling for what ever reason.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.