Let me explain the u in detail.
First , In sql server i created a New database and then i created a new table. as
UserId, User Name, and Passward.
Secondly, i created a new Text document with .udl extension , and Got even the message Test Connection Succeeded.
Created a new WEB SITE application in asp and then connected to the udl file which helps for the database. and my login window works like when i enter the user name and passward correctly then my home page in .aspx will open.

The another task is been given. here my job lies in Connecting the login page.aspx to .vb (This is the project of the other person, who has written the homepage of our software in windows application of .net). I want to make my project to work like when i open my login form (which is written in .aspx) the user who logs in correctly will be made to open the page what the other person has written. i.e in .vb form. so how do i do that?.

sir plz help me. my last date to submit my project is on 26th of this month.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi;

Did you Try response.redirect("~\Path\")?

Good luck!

Hi Dear,
AS per my under standing.
1) When .aspx page do commumcation with database layer via business layes.
2)If Database storedproceure return some thing as per business logic if it valid then you want execute the .vb page whcih created in the VB.NET

Please refer the my comment..

1) Every VB.NET project have .EXE file with it other dependency.
so Please refer the below code.

System.Diagnostics.Process proc = new System.Diagnostics.Process();
proc.EnableRaisingEvents=false;
proc.StartInfo.UseShellExecute = false;
proc.StartInfo.RedirectStandardOutput = true;
proc.StartInfo.CreateNoWindow = true;
proc.StartInfo.WindowStyle = ProcessWindowStyle.Normal;
proc.StartInfo.FileName=@"C:\csharp\execute\LeapYe ar\Class1.exe";
proc.StartInfo.Arguments ="1002";
proc.Start();
proc.WaitForExit(1000);
if(!proc.HasExited)
proc.Kill();

Happy Coding !!!!

Thanks & Regards
Jaiswar Vipin Kumar R. (India)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.