Hi to all,
I integrated the supercali calendar to my office intranet application using a iframe. I also changed the meta attributes and made sure it is not cached. Still my boss does not find the events or calendar items, instead gets a blank calendar.
I tried even the frame url to be dynamic with random parameter appended but nothing seems working.
Observation: In my lappy, i checked in all browsers and it works fantastic. Also , I checked in other PC's in office. Again I dont get the issue.
I am not exactly knowing what could be issue and what else could be used to resolve this. I request experts here some pointers on this.
Thanks and Regards