nanoop13 0 Newbie Poster

Hello friends,

I have made an application which I think would be help full if I give others the opportunity to include it in their website.But I want to give to them in CNAME way.In which a person will edit the CNAME record of their domain or sub domain and my website should open in their brand name.I will provide an admin back end for them to change the branding of their website.

My problem is that I have no idea of how to have this CNAME system for my website.Like for instance when I point the CNAME of my sub domain or domain to "xyz.supersite.myorderbox.com"[a domain registration portal] and when I open "xyz.supersite.myorderbox.com" my domain or sub domain opens.
I want to provide the same feature for my website.When some one points his domain xyz.com to mydomain.com then mydomain.com should open.Would be needing some control to accept which domains should open my website.

Also please tell me what this system is called which I tried to describe above.If this is not the right forum to post this question then please tell me where should I post such a question.

Are there any hardware needed to adopt such a system?

I have got my own Cpanel and WHM Panel where I can edit my DNS settings to [A, A6, AAAA, AFSDB, CNAME, DNAME, DS, HINFO, LOC, MX, NAPTR, NS, PTR, RP, SRV, TXT], Can these help me to accomplish my work?

If there are any pre existing scripts which can do it for me, so I don't have to start from scratch?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
N Anoop

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.