hello everybody..can someone help me to find out the script for testimonial...i have been searching but i can't found it..please everybody..i really need it for my last year project...really need help from the pro....

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

If this is a project then aren`t you supposed to be writing it? If you tried to write something and had a problem making it run then people would probably be willing to help. Even if someone was willing to help you find one, they would need more details (requirements) than you have provided.

If this is a project then aren`t you supposed to be writing it? If you tried to write something and had a problem making it run then people would probably be willing to help. Even if someone was willing to help you find one, they would need more details (requirements) than you have provided.

owh ic..now i have understand how this forum help people...i am sorry i make some mistake here...i already got the fully function script at the InnovationsDesign.net...thanks a lot Crhis.....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.