hey all,

i know in this day and age tech it linked with each other.

is there a way to send faxes and receive faxes just using php. or if there is a service what is the cheapest.

what i would need to do is have a system set up so that each customer of mine can send faxes and receive them too and it just be store on the server and the name sent to the DB

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

There are services that provide the front-end for you. This is one of them:
http://www.interfax.net/en

It has an API so you can provide your own interface. I've never used it so I can't say if it is a good service or not. You can probably do a search and find others,

Not sure about phps but check this [snipped]. It's cheap and prepaid so no worries about monthly fees or unused minutes.

Not sure about phps but check this . It's cheap and prepaid so no worries about monthly fees or unused minutes.

How about trying to search this SpandSP? It is a library of telephony functions.

If you are going to send/receive fax over the internet for personal use then free services will suffice. But for business I suggest you get paid services because you will have more feature, functions and customer support. Anyway, it is cheap and affordable.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.