Hi everyone.

I am selling a product and i would like to use a selection of affiliate networks..

As far as i know these affiliate companys track the sale there companys affiliates make by inputting code into your html. is this correct?

If so if i were to use 50 differant affiliate networks how would i go about setting everything up?

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi everyone.

I am selling a product and i would like to use a selection of affiliate networks..

As far as i know these affiliate companys track the sale there companys affiliates make by inputting code into your html. is this correct?

If so if i were to use 50 differant affiliate networks how would i go about setting everything up?

Thanks!

Check it out,
Affiliates work by someone signing up on your site to sell the product. yes, some code is put in to identify a certain person, However, you can download the php code to do this I think for free.
What program are you selling? Have you beta tested it yet? Let me know....

Hi everyone.

Thanks!

As far as putting code in HTML, it is usually the publisher (other affiliates selling your product for you) that does that. You just need to get your product registered as a seller on the affiliate network. The publishers will have to embed some HTML on their page in order to resell your product. The statistics is then gathered by the affiliate network.

In don't think affiliate networks will generally let you track your own sales generated from them and report to them, instead of them reporting to you. It would require them to trust you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.