hii All,
I wants to Create XML File DYnamically Using ASP.Net C# which retrieves data from sql server database.
Also I wants that To delete / Create Xml files on server Just By Clicking a button...

Thankyou....

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

hii All,
I wants to Create XML File DYnamically Using ASP.Net C# which retrieves data from sql server database.
Also I wants that To delete / Create Xml files on server Just By Clicking a button...

Thankyou....

Its a problem to guide you step by step because we dont know what you want in your xml,
But you can learn:
http://www.w3schools.com/xml/default.asp
This is a very easy to learn tutorial so learn and if you have questions ask again.

Its a problem to guide you step by step because we dont know what you want in your xml,
But you can learn:
http://www.w3schools.com/xml/default.asp
This is a very easy to learn tutorial so learn and if you have questions ask again.

Actually I wants to store simple data of employee into xml file i.e at the time when user log in then an xml file will automatically generated....and after user logouts this file will be deleted...plzz solve this problem....

Actually I wants to store simple data of employee into xml file i.e at the time when user log in then an xml file will automatically generated....and after user logouts this file will be deleted...plzz solve this problem....

What are you tring to accomplish with that?

What are you tring to accomplish with that?

I have received this assignment from my boss...plzz tell me if you know..

I have received this assignment from my boss...plzz tell me if you know..

Yes ok,

But maybe there is a better way to do it, because I can't figure out for what do you need it, I really tring to help you.
Maybe your boss don't understand in web application and want's somthing that can achieved in a better way.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.