Hi,

I know the format is right, but what is my user ID and password. I get this error when I try to open the webpage on localhost:

HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error
The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.

And it is highlighting this part:

<add key="ConnectionString" value="Data Source=127.0.0.1\SQLEXPRESS;Initial Catalog=UDG;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=username;PWD=password;"/>

I am using SQL Server 2005 express.

I am running this on my computer, still working on the webpage, so no remote server or anything just want to access the webpage I have done on my PC.

How do I find out what my username and password is. I am not sure if 127.0.0.1 is correct, but as I said I am running this on my computer. Its IE7. Tried localhost, didn't work

Thanks,

Mike

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

It is working now. Turns out when I clicked the checkbox for IIS in Windows Features On or Off, it didn't checkall of the subcategories...including ASP.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.